Friday, June 24, 2005

OMG, OMG, OMG !!!

Holy Crap,.. I'm Finally Listed on Yahoo !!

YAHOO.COM

I am still attempting to hook up with an accountant / CPA to tighten up the financials. I certainaly feel more motivated now. I have someone, two actually, I just need to get together. Hopefully this upcoming week.

This sure is a Confidence booster. Would anyone like to help with reviews? It isn't easy keeping the site up to date and I just don't have the time to write independent reviews on games / comics.

I have an artist of comics that I have just started working with, so I am sure she will be a fantastic addition to the site and will draw lots of traffic for both of us. So keep an eye out for that change as it becomes available.

I also have associated with Highmoon Media, so please take a peak at that site and products via my website..

Thanks all 8)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home