Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Upgrd

Hey all

I just got my new mobo and CPU installed and got most of the important drivers, programs and so forth up and running. I had to re-partition my HDD b/c it was reading AMD protocals and not the newer Intel protocals.

Eventually, as I settle in the the new hardwear and get my bookmarks, emaill addys and important programs DL-ed I will go back and look at Overclocking.

The meeting at the SBA was informative and we got some good direction and persons / agencies to talk to next. I plan on visiting some of them hopfully by the end of the month. I also hope to have the balance sheet, cash flows, and other financials completed before we go.

I don't have an cash to put down on the business, which is ok sinse I'd need several hundred thousands dollars anyway. My credit score sucks arse b/c I have lost a job, had been living on unemployment and I am only working PT atm. So, I have to surround myself with qualified persons with specific skill sets so show that I have a strong idea with a stong senior management staff.

Well I could go on for pages about my BP if I don't stop now.

Well gota go,

-Bob

2 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger DonSchenck said...

Hey Bob ... what's the nature of your business idea? Clue me in.

 
At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will send you an email. I don't like discussing the idea in the 'open'

There will be a non-discloser form attached as well.

-Bob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home