Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Update

I really am at a loss to write anything. Nothing new has really happened. I've been busy looking for a better job and looking to complete my business plan. I've recently brought a new cpu and mobo for my pc. I've upgraded from a 1.1 amd to a 2.4 Intel w/ a 800mhz mobo w/ OC-ing softwear. I could prolly get it up to 3.0 mhz.

Veronique and I are planning a trip to Disney. We got a great deal for only $100 including 3 nights and a free day at universal. We prolly gonna go in 2 months.

I really got to think of something more to say ....

-Me

5 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger DonSchenck said...

Yeah ... sure ... SURE you will! :)

Come on ... how about some pictures of the gorgeous weather there for those of us stuck up here in York/Lancaster!

 
At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How ya doing,son. I told you I checked your website. It's snowing again, and the weather is lousy. I found a jar of strawberry jam. I'll see if I can mail it down:)

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Bob said...

True that ,,,

I hear the weather is crappy and more snow is on the way, meanwhile I'm walking around in shorts think what I hot day it is HAHahahahahah..!

Most of what I do on my down time at work is either look for another job, work on my Business plan (which I have been slacking on)and/ or looking for funding for my BP. O, and read some internet comix

For some good geeky office humor try out.. http://inktank.com

I'd like to write something smart and deep and witty, but that kind of commentary is escaping me lately 8p

-Bob

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Stacie said...

And more snow on the way...It's Monday morning and we are to expect 6 to 10 inches. They were talking possible blizzard with the amount of wind we'll have. Aren't you missing home about now? A snow day off of work would be nice, wouldn't it? But, you have to go to work. Go ahead, wear your shorts at work, I'll be at home playing EQ2 and thinking of you. lol

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Bob said...

I actually do miss the snow. There is something about having to leave early from work b/c of bad weather that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. It's like an excuse to goof off 8p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home