Sunday, January 23, 2005

A Trip to PA

Some pics of my trip to PA.



The 'Gang'
pa6.jpg

From lower left .. Brian - friend of ours sinse middle school and Godfather to Kiera, Michele Brian's wife, Wilay - sister in law, Me, Agnes-friend, Scott friend of mine sinse I was 15, Stacie - also a long time friend (Scott, Stacie and I met about the same time at work) Monty Stacie's husband, Dan my brother

The 'Gang' Pt.2
pa8.jpg
From left to right ..
Lorenzo, Bunnie, Pat-Lorenzo's wife, Adrian and back center, Pat-Bunnies sister.
Lorenzo, Bunnie, Adrain, and I all went to college together

Due to the amount of pics I decided to put up links instead of pics.

Agnes and I in Center City Phila for dinner
pa1.jpg

Neat night pic of City Hall ,.
pa2.jpg

The Party !!
pa3.jpg

Grandma, mom and baby
pa5.jpg

Agnes and I .. Boy do I ever look Roasted !!
pa10.jpg

Agnes adn I at Adrain's house
pa11.jpg

Agnes's favorite beer. It is a fitting picture
pa12.jpg

My Friend Laura and her daughters. We went out for breakfast...
pa13.jpg

Her oldest , Emiliy
pa14.jpg

pa17.jpg

Her youngest Grace
pa15.jpg

Grace playing karate ..
pa16.jpg

More pics and commentery to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home