Friday, March 18, 2005

Picture CraZzzY !

There are several pic's that have been storing up on my cam that I havn't Uploaded b/c of the upgrd to my PC and the fact that the battery in my cam died and I kept forgetting to replace it. Soooooo , with that said prepare for the next few pics ..

Veronique decided to take pics of herself for whatever reason of her own so I decided to post them. mUWAhahahahah!

Click on the smaller pic to view a MUCH Larger one.









This is a much outdated pic, it is the new board and microprocesser that I installed. What I want to show, for those who have no clue, is the size of the CPU. The CPU is the small chip with the pins sticking out of it, it connects to the tan connector on the MoBo. The CPU is leaning up against the fan which lays on top of the cpu. I wanted to show how much heat the cpu throws off to need such a coolent. And this is a small fan.

The links below will spawn a Large pic



100_2978

Cece
22205cece
31505cece

Spring Break Beach

100_2982.jpg
100_2983.jpg
100_2987.jpg
100_2989.jpg

I hope you enjoyed all the pictures !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home