Monday, November 15, 2004

Changes ...

Ever since Veronique has came into my life I have found myself perpetually confused with the female thought process …

Will all the women out there (and some of the men) please explain to me a few things: ..

I used to live in the a-typical bachelor pad. Everything had a function and was efficient. Now I find myself in my “mothers” bathroom with towels that are meant only to be looked at, and 6 pillows on my bed that I’m not supposed to sleep on. ?? .. Now don’t get me wrong Veronique is a wonderful woman, she just doesn’t make sense … Let’s just compare the bathroom. Firstly she has ...


3 different shampoo’s,
4 conditioners,
a clarifying lotion ( whatever that is …. )
2 body washes,
and a bar of soap ….
on top of all that .. she wears a cap in the shower!! ?? Now that totally doesn’t make any sense.

Comparied to me Me,... I have:..

Old Spice body wash,
and Shampoo.

She changed my shower curtain from a simple, functional curtain that keeps the water in the tub to having TWO curtains that a person can see through, towels that I can’t use and a floor that I can’t get wet? Although I must admit that the bathroom does look much better. ON top of that I’ve had to give up Monday Night Football for movies on the Lifetime channel (Gag) .. so now I guess I’ll just have to head down to the nudie bar to watch the football games /snicker .. 8p

Has anyone else gone through a similar experience?

3 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why no...dith has not experienced any of these things since my arrival into his life. =P

kydaria

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger DonSchenck said...

I feel your pain! :-)

My wife (of 26 years!) thinks that every horizontal surface in the bathroom is her personal storage space. I have to move soap, tampons and foundation just to brush my teeth.

And don't get me started about TV viewing ... ARGH! Thank God I can sometimes retreat to the deck (or garage in the winter) for a good cigar.

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Bob said...

HAhahha, I know !! I'm watching a TV show that I am OBVIOUSLY into or a game such as EQ2 and she wants to have a conversation. That's what commercials are for LOL. Don't get me wrong she really is a wonderful, thoughtful woman. Just bad timing when I'm watching G4TV gaming channel or whatever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home