Thursday, November 11, 2004

Ramblings of an Ideoit ~

Well sinse this is my first post I thought I lend my thoughts on a few things. First, eventough I do not like to get to involved in politicis I find the current status quo of what "Americians" find to be the most important deciding factor to elect a president to be utterly repulsive. With all the controveries and lack of cognitive forthought, the war in Iraq, economy and so much more that we still have a puppet for president.



I could go on about the recent election for pages, but I think I shall change topics ...although on a somewhat related subject ...
I like Rammstein's new single " Amerika ". Watch the video at Launchcast.yahoo.com first. Check the link to your right ( you might have to sign in or set up an account if you don't already have one) Most of the video is in German, but see what you can get out of it before reading the english lycrics. I think the message that the band is conveying about american culture is stong and true. I'd also suggest Eneimen's "Mosh" video, eventough it is slightly outdated.

I suppose I could rant on this topic for hours, but I'll leave that up for those that wish to post.

Well I need to go for now. Stay tuned as I become more familiar with designing this site and setting time aside to babble .. 8p

-Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home