Sunday, August 05, 2007

It's been an interesting week....

It's been an interesting week. ...

Some asshat decided to slam into the back of our car while I was sitting at a stop sign behind 6 other cars. The force of the hit threw me into the suv in front of me. Our car was totaled. I was the only person in my car and I was able to drive it back home after I stopped at a market, that seemed to have no employees that spoke English, tied up by rear headlights and tied down my trunk hood. I did not have a pleasant day. $4500 of damage to a car worth $2000. We paid $2500 for it and less our deductible we are getting $1500 back. I am non to happy at the moment.



And here is another pic of Brennan just b/c he is so adorable...

1 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am trying not to cry at work, look at my little man so so handsome. Will see you soon!

Blessings and much love!

Godmother Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home